Fresh Fruit Kebabs with Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
These are easy to prepare in advance. Use only the freshest, ripest fruits available.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 4
- 4 skewers
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe (1-inch dice)
- 1 cup diced pineapple (1-inch dice)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¾ cup vanilla whole-milk yogurt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Sugar substitute equal to 2–4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
On each skewer, thread a piece of cantaloupe, a piece of pineapple, a strawberry, and 2 blueberries.
Whisk together the yogurt, heavy cream, sugar substitute, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Pour into a serving dish.
Serve the kebabs with the dipping sauce on the side.
PER SERVING: Calories: 163 | Fat: 6.5 g | Protein: 4.5 g | Sodium: 44 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Carbohydrate: 25 g