Shrimp Louis Salad
This fresh and colorful salad can be made in a matter of minutes and feeds four generously. It's perfect for lunch on the porch with a glass of iced tea.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 4
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (9-ounce) package spring greens mix
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- ½ cup thousand island dressing
- ⅓ cup seafood cocktail sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
In large bowl, combine shrimp, celery, green onion, red bell pepper, spring mix, avocados, and tomatoes; toss gently.
In small bowl, combine dressing, cocktail sauce, mayonnaise, and parsley and mix well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.