Creamy Chicken and Potatoes
This comforting casserole is family-friendly and easy to make.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (26-ounce) jar Cheddar cheese pasta sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated red potato wedges
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. In large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms; cook and stir until liquid evaporates, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Add green bell pepper, pasta sauce, and milk; cook and stir until blended. Add potato wedges, chicken, and Cheddar; stir to coat.
Pout into greased 2½-quart baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 55 to 65 minutes until casserole is bubbly and top is starting to brown.