Curried Chicken Pizza
These unusual flavors make a fantastic pizza; it's nothing like take-out!
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 6
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 (9-ounce) packages cooked cubed chicken
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F. In medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Stir in curry powder and celery; cook for 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat.
Stir in chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, and drained pineapple. Spread over pizza crust.
Top with cheeses and green onions.
Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheeses are melted and starting to brown.