Chutney Layered Dip
Serve this fun and flavorful dip with breadsticks, water crackers, and apple and pear slices.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 8 TO 10
- 1 (10-ounce) jar peach preserves
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup thick Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 (7-ounce) jar mango chutney
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- ⅓ cup shredded toasted coconut
Spread peach preserves on serving platter.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with yogurt and curry powder until blended. Spread over preserves, leaving a 1″ border of preserves visible.
Top with chutney, leaving a 1″ border of the cream cheese mixture visible. Top with cashews and coconut.
Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours to blend flavors.