Ham Cordon Bleu
Instead of chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, ham is stuffed with mushrooms and cheese in this twist on the classic.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 6
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, divided
- 1½ cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 6 (6-ounce) thin slices deli spiral-sliced ham
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9″ × 13″ glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms; cook and stir until liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes.
Add ¼ cup soup and 1 cup Swiss cheese; remove from heat. Divide among ham slices and roll up. Place in prepared pan.
Add remaining soup, wine, milk, and remaining Swiss cheese to saucepan; bring to a simmer.
Pour over ham rolls, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly.