Serve these easy folded pizzas with a mixture of seafood cocktail sauce and sour cream for dipping.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 8
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1½ cups shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Let bread dough rise, then punch down and divide into 8 parts. On lightly floured surface, roll out each part to an 8″ circle.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until soft; add sour cream, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Add Havarti, crab meat, shrimp, and green onion. Preheat oven to 400°F.
Divide seafood mixture among the dough circles. Brush edges with beaten egg, fold over, and seal edges with fork.
Place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and brush with remaining egg; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until golden brown and puffed.